2. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The Lithuanian company, MB TADAM! (small partnership company; “TADAM! Design), is responsible for your personal data you submit to us under the Lithuanian Law on Legal Protection of Personal Data, which implements the EU Data Protection Directive (95/46/EC).
3. WHERE IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA STORED?
The data that we collect from you is stored within the European Economic Area (“EEA”) but may also be transferred to and processed in a country outside of the EEA. Any such transfer of your personal data will be carried out in compliance with applicable laws.
4. What types of personal data do we collect?
We will collect personal data that you submit to us, for example, when you place orders, contact our customer service or participate in competitions. The personal data that you submit to us may, for example, include contact information, date of birth and payment information.
5. HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We may use your personal data for the following purposes:
- to create and manage your personal account at www.tadamshop.com;
- to process your orders and returns via our online services;
- to send text message notifications about your delivery status, that you are a winner of an online competition etc;
- to contact you in the event of any problems with the delivery of your items;
- to answer your queries and to inform you of any new or changed services;
- to send marketing offers such as newsletters;
- to make analyses in order to provide you with relevant marketing offers and information;
- to validate that you are of a legal age for shopping online;
- to send you surveys in order to give you a possibility to influence our offer and services;
- to test and improve our systems by which the services are provided;
- to prevent misuse or improper use of our services.
We will keep your data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes above or for as long as law requires us. After this, your personal data will be deleted.
6. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
You have the right to request information about the personal data we hold on you at any time (free of charge, once a year). If your data is incorrect, incomplete or irrelevant, you can ask to have the information corrected or removed. We cannot remove your data when there is a legal storage requirement, such as bookkeeping rules or when there are other legitimate grounds to keep the data, such as unsettled debts. You can withdraw your consent to us using the data for marketing purposes at any time. You can contact us via our Contact us page.
7. WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Your data may be shared within the MB TADAM! company. We never pass on, sell or swap your data for marketing purposes to third parties outside the TADAM! Design company. Data that is forwarded to third parties, is only used to provide you with the services mentioned above, for example, shipping agents in connection with the delivery of goods, media agencies for distribution of newsletters etc.
8. THIRD PARTY PAYMENT PROCESSORS
There are two types of cookies: permanent and temporary (session cookies). Permanent cookies are stored as files on your computer or mobile device for no longer than 12 months. Session cookies are stored temporarily and disappear when you close your browser session.
You can easily erase cookies from your computer or mobile device using your browser. For instructions on how to handle and delete cookies please look under "Help" in your browser. You can choose to disable cookies, or to receive a notification each time a new cookie is sent to your computer or mobile device. Please note that if you choose to disable cookies, you will not be able to take advantage of all our features.
We use third-party cookies to collect aggregate statististics with the aid of analysis tools such as, for example, Google Analytics. The cookies used are both permanent and temporary cookies (session cookies). The permanent cookies are stored on your computer or mobile device for no longer than 24 months.
www.tadamshop.com and www.tadamdesign.com websites may include links to other websites which do not fall under our supervision. We cannot accept any responsibility for the protection of privacy or the content of these websites, but we offer these links to make it easier for our visitors to find more information about specific subjects.
11. CONTROLLER OF PERSONAL DATA
Address: Tauro str. 18-3, 03106 Vilnius, Lithuania
Cell: 00 370 615 586 50
Companies register: State Enterprise Centre of Registers
Company Code: 303151868
VAT Code: LT100008874112
Swift code: HABALT22
Bank: AB Swedbank, Konstitucijos ave. 20 A, 03502 Vilnius, Lithuania