TADAM! Jewellery Dessert, designed and made in Lithuania, consists of the following elements: ceramic pendant and sterling silver 925 chain or 24K gold-over sterling silver 925 chain.
This high-quality jewellery item is durable, but it may loose its initial appearance, if worn frequently. This is a natural process, which will add a touch of uniqueness to your jewellery dessert!
ENJOY WITH LOVE
Exposure to air and humidity causes a natural process of oxidation – the chain may tarnish or change its original colour tone. This chemical process is unavoidable. Occasional cleaning with a special jewellery cloth will decrease the oxidation effect and will keep the chain shiny for longer.
The 24K gold layer on the chain wears away and gets thinner over time. This is a natural process.
Other individual processes, such as your skin PH, perfume, cosmetics, worn fabrics etc., may also influence the jewellery durability and initial appearance change.
YOU BETTER NOT:
- hit or drop your jewellery onto a hard surface;
- pull, stretch, bend, kink or distort the chain in any other way;
- detach the chain from the pendant without a professional assistance;
- keep the piece in humidity or with other jewellery;
- rub or scratch the ceramic pendant.
BON APPÉTIT FOR YOUR EYES!
You can download or print product care guidelines here.